Jim Rohn. A problem is a chance for you to do your best. Duke Ellington. He knows not his own strength who hath not met adversity. William Samuel Johnson. "The first step is you have to say that you can." - Will Smith. The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail. Nelson Mandela. 1. "The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." - Marjorie Pay Hinckley. 2."Nobody can make you to feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt. 3. "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear that you will make one." - Elbert Hubbard. 4. "Be miserable.
1. "The human capacity for burden is like bamboo - far more flexible than you'd ever believe at first glance." — Jodi Picoult. 2. "I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced. 1 Turn your wounds into wisdom. Oprah Winfrey. 2 The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You're awesome. Iva Ursano. 3 Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient. Steve Maraboli. 4 If you're going through hell, keep going! WinstonChurchill.
1. "We are healed of a suffering only by experiencing it in full." — Marcel Proust. This doesn't mean your friend will be healed from grief. This quote means grief isn't something you should try to hide from or avoid. Instead, you should experience it and make it part of your life. 2. "There is a sacredness in tears.
75 Comforting Quotes to Share During Difficult Times. If you need something to help relieve your worries, or if you want to cheer up a friend who is currently experiencing a major downfall, read on for our list of quotes! "Have great hopes and dare to go all out for them. Have great dreams and dare to live them.
Tough Times Quotes. "Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that's what makes you strong.". "A best friend is the only one that walks into your life when the world has walked out.". ― Shannon l. Alder. "All great beginnings start in the dark, when the moon greets you to a new day at midnight.".
"Tough times never last, but tough people do."—Robert H. Schuller. "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."—Franklin D. Roosevelt. "There is neither happiness nor unhappiness in this world; there is merely the comparison of one state to the other.
1. "You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it." — Ain Eineziz. 2. "I am not what happened to me. I am what I chose to become." — Carl Gustav Jung. 3. "Forget your past, forgive yourself, and begin again right now." — Author Unknown. 4.
Difficult Times Quotes. "There are certain life lessons that you can only learn in the struggle.". "All of us might wish at times that we lived in a more tranquil world, but we don't. And if our times are difficult and perplexing, so are they challenging and filled with opportunity.".
Hard Times Quotes. Quotes tagged as "hard-times" Showing 1-30 of 363. "However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant.
100+ Quotes On How to Be Strong During Tough Times. Quotes on how to be strong - "If you want the light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining."— Guy Finley. You have all the strength you need within yourself. Take Happiness Challenge . . Inspirational Stories .
Published July 18, 2022. Hugo Abad / Moment via Getty Images. The right words can help a person navigate difficult times in their life, or at least provide them with some comfort and help them know that they're not alone. If you or someone you know is struggling, use these quotes about hard and tough times to provide reassurance.
Nathan Chen, difficult times quotes. I say find one true friend to help you get through the tough times. Kelly Osbourne, difficult times quotes. Getting Through Hard Times Quotes: Context: Determination will get you through the toughest of times just like it did for Nelson Mandela. Tough times never last, but tough people do.
20 Uplifting Quotes About Hard Times. 1. "We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr. Disappointment happens in life, and we have to accept it for what it is. Even so, you can't give up hope. Every hard time passes, so you have to keep hoping for better if you want it to happen. 2.
Jim Mattis. I understand you've got to go through tough times to get better. Dirk Nowitzki. I think if you are passionate about what you want to be or where you want to go and you work very hard to that goal, it will happen. And, yes, you'll be knocked down and you'll have some tough times.
- Charles Swindoll. Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are. - Theodore Roosevelt. You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens. - Mandy Hale. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. - Helen Keller.
Getting Through Tough Times Quotes. 1. Whatever you face at the moment, make the best out of it. Never make the mistake of wishing away your days… Enjoy the moment and hope for the better. 2. In life, you do not have to wait for tough times to pass. You must learn to outgrow the difficulty.
1. "There is neither happiness nor unhappiness in this world; there is merely the comparison of one state to the other. Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss." - Alexandre Dumas. 2. "Be like the cliff against which the waves continually break; but it stands firm and tames the fury of the water around it."
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~ Mary Anne Radmacher. "Persistence and resilience only come from having been given the chance to work through difficult problems." ~ Gever Tulley. "Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage.
Tough Times Quotes: "Pain is your friend; it is your alie. Pain reminds you to finish the job and get the hell home. Pain tells you when you have been seriously wounded. And you know what the best thing about pain is? It tells you you're not dead yet!" - G.I Jane. Tough times never last, but tough people do. - Robert H Schuller.
Going Through A Tough Time synonyms - 66 Words and Phrases for Going Through A Tough Time. been having a hard time. been having a really hard time. been having a tough time. been really hard. been so hard. been through a lot. been very hard. going through a difficult period.
Going Thru Tough Times Quotes - The pictures related to be able to Going Thru Tough Times Quotes in the following paragraphs, hopefully they will can be useful and will increase your knowledge. Appreciate you for making the effort to be able to visit our website and even read our articles. Cya ~.